Reuters: U.S.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

News Alert: Women detail sexual assaults and harassment on commercial flights

 
CNN
 

One woman tells CNN she experienced repeated groping and harassment on an airplane last week, despite her demands for the other passenger to stop it.

 

"I felt like no one, no one that was supposed to be in charge could handle the situation," the woman told CNN. "I kept on feeling, and I continue now as I'm like filing these reports, to feel like I'm the one who is doing something wrong, and I'm not being protected."

 

This woman is one of several CNN interviewed who said they've been sexually assaulted or harassed during a commercial flight. These women are a small fraction of a typically overlooked group enduring inappropriate behavior during an American reckoning with harassment and misconduct that spans across many industries like entertainment, sports, news media and politics.

   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment